This Honey Hair Mask is extremely nourishing and will leave your hair feeling soft and silky!
I use this nourishing mask every week.
What you need:
1/2 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Raw Honey
15 drops Ylang Ylang and Cedarwood Essential Oils
1. In a double boiler or glass bowl, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
2. Bring to medium heat and stir constantly until all ingredients are melted.
3. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
4. Let the mixture cool until it starts to harden but still somewhat soft.
5. Use a hand mixer to combine all ingredients. Add essential oils.
6. Apply the hair mask, keep it on your hair for 30min-1hour.
My favourite essential oils to use are Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Rosemary and Geranium.
Why I use honey in my hair masks?
Hi! my name is Olena.Thanks for visiting my blog. Welcome to my creative space. I am passionate about empowering everyone who believes in living a harmonious and healthy life.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Essential Oils for pets