This Whipped Cocoa Body Butter is extremely nourishing and will leave your skin feeling soft! I love this nourishing cocoa body butter and use it every time after I have my bath.
This Body Butter is great for babies or anyone with sensitive skin. You can add various essential oils to suit your taste and purpose.
What you need:
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
1/3 cup Shea Butter
1/3 cup Cocoa Butter
⅓ cup Rose Hip or Almond Oil
30 drops Essential Oils
1. In a double boiler or glass bowl, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
2. Bring to medium heat and stir constantly until all ingredients are melted.
3. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
4. Let the mixture cool until it starts to harden but still somewhat soft.
5. Use a hand mixer to whip for 10 minutes until fluffy. Add essential oils and whip for another minute.
6. Store in a glass jar with a lid.
My favourite essential oils to use are Lavender, Grapefruit, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, Geranium, Frankincense, Wild Orange and Cinnamon Bark.
Hi! my name is Olena.Thanks for visiting my blog. Welcome to my creative space. I am passionate about empowering everyone who believes in living a harmonious and healthy life.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK