YUMMY LIP BALM
This recipe will make 20 lip balm tubes. You can always reduce the batch size by cutting the recipe in half.
This lip balm makes a great gift and can easily be customised. Change the colour or the scent by using a variety of mineral makeup and essential oils.
If you don't have time to make your own lip balm then try one of the doTERRA SPA Lip Balm flavours.
This Whipped Cocoa Body Butter is extremely nourishing and will leave your skin feeling soft! I love this nourishing cocoa body butter and use it every time after I have my bath.
This Body Butter is great for babies or anyone with sensitive skin. You can add various essential oils to suit your taste and purpose.
What you need:
1/3 cup Coconut Oil
1/3 cup Shea Butter
1/3 cup Cocoa Butter
⅓ cup Rose Hip or Almond Oil
30 drops Essential Oils
1. In a double boiler or glass bowl, combine all ingredients except essential oils.
2. Bring to medium heat and stir constantly until all ingredients are melted.
3. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
4. Let the mixture cool until it starts to harden but still somewhat soft.
5. Use a hand mixer to whip for 10 minutes until fluffy. Add essential oils and whip for another minute.
6. Store in a glass jar with a lid.
DIY Foot Soak
Healthy Feet are Pretty Feet
I love using Citrus Bliss blend when I care about my feet. The blend is a power house of energy and freshness- Wild Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Grapefruit Peel, Mandarin Peel, Bergamot Peel, Tangerine Peel, Clementine Peel essential oils and Vanilla Bean Absolute.
Wild Orange Bath Salt
Love the skin you're in!
We all like taking baths for different reasons. Even though a nice warm bath can be exactly what you need to make your day better, there are a couple extra ingredients that can make your soak in the tub even more beneficial.
Our Bath Salt with Wild Orange Essential Oil is super easy to make. You will feel refreshed, energised and happy, because Wild Orange is very uplifting to the mind and body.
With multiple health benefits and an energising aroma that can uplift the mind and body, Wild Orange has become one of doTERRA’s top selling essential oils.🍊
Benefits of salt baths include
- Stress relief
- Reducing muscle aches
- Improving circulation
- To help mineral absorption and improve sleep in children
- For acne, eczema or other skin problems
- Improving skin hydration
Hand & Body Scrub with Citrus Bliss
Hand & Body Scrubs are beautiful home treatments that deliver skin-loving benefits. The super moisturising sugar scrub will help exfoliate, soften and refresh your skin. One way to keep your skin looking healthy is to exfoliate regularly.
This sugar scrub is one of my fav DIY recipes, and it is very easy to make. The sugar scrub makes a great gift idea all year round!
1/2 cup organic virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup grapeseed or almond oil
2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup Epsom salt (optional)
1/4 cup doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
5-15 drops of doTERRA Citrus Bliss blend of essential oils
1. Mix sugar, coconut and grapeseed oil
2. Stir well until combined
3. Add 5-15 drops of Citrus Bliss
4. Let sit until oil solidifies, stirring until well combined
5. Store in an airtight container
To use the scrub simply put a small amount in your hand and scrub all over your body, hands and feet. Rinse with warm water.